- To use the features on this site you must have . .
- If you're using a PC, you
need MS Internet Explorer 4 or later or Netscape
4 or later. You also need Windows Media Player.
- If you're using a Mac, you should use Netscape
4 or later. (IE 5 for Macs doesn't seem to like this site
very much, although I'm still working on it.)
- A fast internet connection or lots of patience. (If you have a
dial-up connection, you can
expect 30-60 second load times at 49333bps during non-peak
- To view a clip . . .
- Click on a still-frame in the main browser window. Windows
Media Player will automatically open and play the .wmv clip.
- To view the same clip in QuickTime format, click on the .mov link
embedded in the text.
- When you're done watching a particular clip, simply close the
video window and proceed to the next clip.
- To download a clip for off-line
viewing . . .
- Mac users "click-and-hold" on the link in the main
browser window and select "Save Link As".
- PC users right-click the link in the main window and select "Save Target (or Link) As".
- I have also included an index of
clips for "batch" downloading.
Copyright 1997-2006 by Tom Wilson. All rights
No part of this page or site may be reproduced or transmitted in
without the prior written permission of the author and